What is Kaju Katli (Kaju Barfee)
Kaju Katli (otherwise called Kaju Barfee or Cashew Burfi) is a simple and in addition prominent North Indian sweet, regularly made amid Diwali or any happy events. This lip-smacking treat formula is stacked with the integrity of cashews and is really flavorful. This simple-to-make formula is an ideal amalgamation of adjusted sugar and smoothness of cashew nuts.
Is it easy to make Kaju Katli at home …???
Bit scared …!!!
Just be positive and say yes to try your hand to make something worth tasting. It is yummy, delicious and rich in taste. Offcourse no one is perfect, so for initially you will feel little hesitant but, there is nothing but lots of fun involved.
In contrast to other sweet formulas, this delicacy is exceptionally basic and simple. It is a standout amongst the most famous sweet joy, and making it at home is greatly improved than purchasing from any sweet shop. Homemade Kaju Katli tastes much better, just in light of the fact that you can control the amount and nature of fixings used to set up this sweet delicacy.
What makes it a delightful sweet formula
The secret of tasty sweet is the utilization of sugar syrup mixed with powdered cashew nuts. In the event that you are somebody who cherishes testing, you can include your own contort by including fixings according to your sense of taste inclination. Be that as it may, the fundamental formula will continue as before. It likewise makes for a pleasant happy treat and an ideal choice to eat up after an intricate dinner.
Super Easy to Make ….Give a sweet surprise to your guest, family, and friends…
On the off chance that you have visitors dropping by and you don’t have much time to get ready something intriguing and intricate, at that point, treat your visitors with this custom made Indian delicacy and we wager your visitors will give you appreciation. In the event that you are wellbeing cognizant and need to set it up strongly, you can supplant normal sugar with stevia or sugar-free, this will give you the freedom to dig in the liberal taste of this dish, without feeling regretful. And more than anything whosoever have kids at home or ….this is best sweet to make as your kids will be blown away with the taste. They gonna love it. So attempt this delicacy at home and awe your friends and family. Also, we should begin…
Ingredients of Kaju Katli / for 6 serving
- 2 glass powdered cashews
- 1/2 glass water
- 2 teaspoon ghee
- 4 inches silver vark
For The Main Dish
- 1 glass sugar
- 2 tablespoon drain
Step by step instructions to make Kaju Katli
- Here’s the manner by which you can get ready Kaju Katli at home, without putting in many endeavors.
- To set up this tasty treat, crush the cashews to a smooth powder. At that point set up the cashew glue by including little water.
- Make sure that the glue is thick in consistency.
- Take a shallow skillet and warmth in on medium fire and include some water in it.
- Include sugar and mix consistently until the point that it is completely broken down.
Stage 2 / Caramel
- Heat the sugar syrup to the point of boiling until the point that it compasses to one string consistency.
- At the point when the sugar syrup is prepared, include the cashew powder and blend well.
- Mix this blend for around 5-10 minutes or till it begins to thicken and expel it from the fire.
- On the off chance that you need to add your own contort to this conventional formula, put some pinch of cardamom powder, this will give decent aroma and flavorsome bend to this customary dish.
- At that point exchange this cashew glue to a vast plate or bowl and enable it to cool marginally.
- When it has cooled enough, at that point manipulate the blend well. Level the mixture (you can utilize a moving pin).
- Oil a plate with ghee and exchange this cashew batter on it.
Stage 4/Final Touch
- Utilizing a moving pin, delicately move until the point that the batter has equally spread out on the plate.
- Enable it to cool totally and cut the batter in little precious stone shapes.
- Present with savories and dive into the liberal kinds of this sweet dish.