Recipe of Malai Paneer is a quick and delicious dish which goes so well with roti or rice. Sometimes it’s good to have it as a snack. Recipe of Malai Paneer , white and creamy gravy made of butter, corn flour and milk is beyond words which gives your heavenly experience of rich taste. It is Super easy to make at home.
Recipe Of Malai Paneer contains lots of vegetables are enough to give you a healthy punch which is great to discover. Its taste allow children and small kids to eat it all day. As this dish contains butter, paneer off course and milk so it full of richness and so delicious too. The chewy softness of the paneer teamed with the rich and creamy semi-dry gravy makes for a great main and an excellent appetizer as well.
I guarantee…..It is a must try and worth every single minute spent on it to make it. So let’s began it ….
Course ….. Main Dish
Cuisine ….. Indian
Prep Time ….. 15-20 min
Cook Time ….. 5 min
Serving ….. 2 People
- 5 tbsp refined oil
- 100 Grams Butter
- 200-250g fresh paneer (Cottage Cheese) chopped into cubes or square in shape
- 10-12 no of cashew nuts, soaked in water for 2 hrs than make a thick paste of the same
- ½ cup cream
- ½ litter full cream milk
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- ½ tsp red chilly flex or any red chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- ½ tsp roasted cumin powder jeera powder
- 1 medium finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste crushed and pestle them with a mortar
- Chopped vegetables like capsicum, bell pepper, corn, broccoli,
- ¼ tsp dry Kasuri methi slightly roasted on a pan over low heat for a minute then crushed with palm
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
Follow this recipe of Malai Paneer described below:-
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and sauté Onion, Capsicum, Corns, Green Chilly, Bell Pepper, Broccoli until it’s pale brown in color. Put it aside and put butter and add paneer cubes and sauté the same in medium flame.
- Add the crushed ginger-garlic paste. Sauté for 20-30 seconds or until the raw smell fades Than mix it with rest of the vegetables.
- Take a pan, put butter and 1 spoon of refined oil.
- Add 1 teaspoon of corn flour and keep stir till it cooked well.
- Put milk in it and keep on stirring it to avoid any kind of lumps. Cook the same until it becomes a thick paste.
- Now add chili powder or chilly flex, black pepper powder, Oregano powder, roasted cumin powder, and salt.
- Stir the spices well; add the cooked paneer cubes, all vegetables, coriander leaves. Gently mix on low flame.
- Mix cashew nuts paste.
- Add the cream and stir gently. Once the cream is absorbed after 2-3 minutes the mixture will start getting creamy. Add little more cream if you like to have some gravy.
- Finally, add the roasted Kasuri methi over the top.
- Switch off the gas and serve malai paneer hot with salad, roti or rice.
I hope you like it .if you want to have a recipe of KAJU KATLI BARFEE please keep on reading on http://www.curlygossip.com/food/indian-sweet-easy-to-make-at-home-rich-in-taste/