Hello beautiful people…!! How about, if we could get some outfit ideas which leads us to the world of being fashionable without any fear of discomfort.when we want to look standout and feel our presence, stylish and appropriate clothes is half the battle won.
We all want to be look fashionable and comfortable at the same time because the kind of fashion trends we see or go through, sometimes find it little difficult to cop up with it.
We need to understand it first that looking more fashionable isn’t always about wearing the trendiest, most expensive clothes or accessories or deal with some complex of unapproachable styling tricks.
Outfit ideas can be proven as the lifesaver, for an example if I say you to style yourself by just tucking in your shirt with a pair of sunglasses.
There is an endless list of outfit ideas to explore easy and comfortable ways to be more fashionable. Top 9 are outfit ideas are as fellow:-
1.Brroomm Brroomm …Opt Motorcycle Jacket
A good motorcycle jacket enhances an oomph factor in you with every outfit. It’s hardly mattered if you pair it with normal denim jeans or boyfriend jeans with a T-shirt, a formal gown, capsule dress, pair it with a spring dress or gym clothes.
Black leather is the classic choice, but there is no specified colors, prints, embellishments, whatever! You can go for pastel color to total white, with or without print. It’s all good. Go grab one fast!!
2.Jacket On Your Shoulders.
Personal styling is something which never goes old and makes you stand out from others in no time. Outfit ideas of putting jackets o your shoulder is somehow so cool and eye catchy. It’s not about WHAT YOU WEAR, BUT HOW YOU WARE more.
Therefore don’t think of your jacket as a jacket, think of it as a cape with sleeves. Sleeves you are never EVER to put your arms into.
3.Play with Clothes Layers
The layers you wear helps you to look at contrast icing and statement. Bold colors and strong line only answer to grab attention and mark your presence but do ensure that the colors complement each other and for textural contrast go for a mix and match the fabric.
Imagine yourself in these fellow outfit ideas styles:-
- layering a long sleeveless coat over semi-formal palazzo pants- as an example to wear layer intelligently.
- dark leggings under your tunic with appropriate and comfortable heels.
- layer your jumpsuit over a light crop top.
- pairing flowy tulle skirt with sports jackets.
- layering your super ripped jeans over some sexy fishnet stockings to put a stylish drop on old one.
- a bright multi-colored floral print dress with jackets
- billowing blouse will look great over skinny jeans
4.Wrong Shoes-Right Style
From now onwards, whatever you would normally choose for footwear, choose the opposite. Replace your high heels for flat booties and your sneakers for high heels, and your sandals for sneakers.
Days have gone when people go for matching – matching themes. Wear your sneakers with sparkling short dress or heels with boyfriend denim or a normal one. Always remember ‘’The more wrong it feels, the more right it is’’.
- go for shoes that are one shade darker than your outfit.
- choose the different material of footwear to add texture to your outfit.
- frilly dress with the casual sneakers
- sporty sneakers pair with a leather skirt
- look more feminine, choose all white sneakers
- fancy dress can do wonders with tennis shoes
- laid-back maxi converse will look undeniable.
- oversized sweatshirt and matching skirt with clean white shoes.
5. Wear Rule……. Big – Small /Small – Big.
First of all, outfit ideas to look fashionable is all about playing with proportion and contrast. Furthermore, not just big with small, but also planned to wear hard with soft, tight with loose, and heavy with light.
For example, the list of concerned outfit ideas are as a fellow:-
- A crop top with a ball skirt
- An oversized top with cut-off shorts
- big oversized palazzo with the tank top
- flowy floral print knee length or full-sized maxi dress with the denim jacket.
6.Half-tucked shirt or top.
Where one side in the office or for official meeting tucking in your shirt or top all the way around easy ensemble your look professional. Another side half tuck is an easy way to keep your outfit looking polished and flattering without letting those tops dazzle your figure.
It is simple, outfit ideas quick to do and helps you to make a huge difference in your personality. These outfit ideas will give you a carefree look and cool look.
As of now these days, the waistband is visible, which gives your figure structured and keep the oversized top from overwhelming your body.
Therefore, whether it’s a sweater, a tank or a collared silk shirt, just tuck that middle front piece down, and watch your style cred increase.
7.Accessories Your Look
Behind every fashion hacked style it is very important to know that fashion is all about making a statement and creating a well-defined look. Along with listed outfit ideas, accessory does that work like magic quite well.
Accessories could be like, please have a glance over it:-
- hair clips
- choker or neckpieces,
- wrist watch,
- statement jewels,
- bag & clutch, and many more other things.
Hence, before adding these in yourself to make sure, not to overdo it, don’t make it fussy, go for contrast and mix-match. Accessories something which compliments your outfit and adds that extra bling in your personality.
8. Wear Your Style- Sunglasses.
Certainly, when you are wearing a simple white shirt with the pair of your favorite denim jeans, a pair of smart sunglasses have that capacity to empower your style into the double margin. Sunglasses are great, and affordable as well.
Most noteworthy, more than anything else, sunglasses are way more comfortable and easier to put on than time-consuming and heavy eye makeup. Is n’t it?
9. Confidence & Comfortable -Key To Be Stylish
Therefore, how it would be if you are wearing the most stunning and costly dress and not feeling comfortable at all for the fear of being judged all the time. Will you be supposed to show your real side of the world. I guess NO.!!
So, whatever you wear, wear it with all passion and love for yourself. At any point, if you are hesitant to try something on, just get rid of it, till the time you are not ready for it.
Therefore, you need to understand this if something is so flattering, but your body type is not meant for that so better avoid it, rather than be on the uncomfortable side all the time.
Therefore, in this article, we read about the key factors to keep in our mind when it comes to being fashionable and opt for outfit ideas. Hence, there are also other points where we should keep our eye on always to succeed in our goal to be on the fashionable side. Please ensure these points:-
- keep updating your self with the world of fashion as per new trends.
- keep your skin proper time to make it glowing, supple and glowing as beautiful skin help to boost clothes degree of attraction.
- don’t overdo it.
- don’t come on pick pressure to wear something in which you are not comfortable.
- make your own style statement.
- mix and match wisely
- wear contrast shoes
- wear right jewelry
- sunglasses is the must to have
- the hat for dynamism